This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Central Plastic & Rubber Co. Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
- We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Terms & Conditions
- The prices and descriptions published in this catalog are subject to change without notice. Please confirm the price and delivery at the time of order. All prices are F.O.B. our plant. Freight is prepaid and added to each invoice. Payment terms are net 30 days with a company purchase order on approved credit. Purchaser assumes all risk of liability and damage due to improper use of products. We cannot always guarantee a color match from order to order. Accounts must be current or warranty work will not be done. Warranty work is done at our plant, unless otherwise agreed to in advance. Custom fabrication is done at the customer's risk. Our products carry a six-month warranty.
- All shipments are by UPS unless otherwise specified by you. Please use a street address. Deliveries cannot be made to a post office box. Packaging is extra unless specifically quoted. Bulk packaging on pallets for flat fees. Air deliveries require your company's account number.
- Orders under $100 are classified as small orders. Small orders are only accepted with pre-payment by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). Credit established only after 3 invoices in 12 months. A $3.00 handling charge is applied to all small orders plus UPS charges. Orders are at your discretion, prototypes and samples are at ours. Custom prototypes start at $100.00, unless otherwise noted.
- Limited warranty on products produced by the seller:
- The seller warrants to the original purchaser that products of its own manufacture to be delivered hereunder will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of six months from the date of shipment. Seller’s obligations under this warranty are limited to replacing, repairing, or giving credit, at its options, any of said products will shall, within six months after shipment, be returned to sellers plan of origin, transportation charges prepaid, and which are, after products examination, disclosed to the seller’s satisfaction to be thus defective. The aforementioned provisions do not extend the warranty beyond the original shipping date.
- All transportation costs incurred in shipping products to or from the seller’s plant shall be incurred at the buyer’s expense.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by shipping damages, or to any products produced by the seller which have been subject to improper installation, misuse, neglect, negligence, accident, normal wear and tear, or the buyer’s attempts to use any product beyond its normal intended use.
Notice of defective part or product must be given to the seller in writing and prior permission must be given by the seller before any parts or products are returned.
This warranty does not obligate the seller to honor claims by the buyer for labor costs, lost profits, expenses of repair, or other costs incidental to the replacement. Under no circumstances will the seller be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising in connection with the buyer’s purchase of products from the seller.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for use in a specific application even though the seller is advised of such intended use.
- If there is a problem with your order, please call our return department immediately so that we may authorize the return, Catalog products may be returned within 30 days of shipment. A restocking fee equal to 25% of invoice amount will be charged on these returns. We will not accept returns on custom, non-catalog orders.
- If any package arrives and shows signs of external damage, do not accept it. Insist the carrier tell you how to file a claim, then notify us. If the damage is concealed, notify us immediately. 1-800-580-FXTR (3987).